About Us

South Sea Towage Limited is a Fiji Company with 51% shares owned by the Locals and the other 49% by SVITZER Australia Pty. Limited. South Sea Towage Limited specializes in harbor/marine towage, salvage and emergency response. The Company is contracted by the Fiji Ports Corporation Limited (Authority) to provide harbour towage services to all foreign and local vessels coming in to berth and than UN-berth after loading and discharging of passengers /cargo at the Authority’s wharf.

Contact Details

product image

South Sea Towage Limited

Address

25 Eliza Street, Walu Bay,,
, Suva, , -

Phone: 679 3312488
Web: www.southseatowage.com.fj

Quick Contact Form

Security Code
Cant read the image ? click here to refresh
product image

For Compatitive Freight Rates and Professinal Services